These free preset are ideal for landscape, travel and nature photography and will make your landscape photos pop by deepening the colours, sharpening and really picking out the fine details in the photograph. These preset has been carefully constructed by us, professional photographers and Lightroom expert so they will look good with many different types of photo and camera brand. It should be noted of course that not every preset will work with every photo so please experiment to find the perfect one for your shots. Each preset is also fully editable so you can perfect the photo.
Mac & Windows. JPEG & Raw
How to install presets in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- Open Lightroom
- Go to the Develop module
- On the left side, find the Presets panel
- Next to the Presets panel heading you will see a small + icon
- Click the + icon and it will open a window where you can browse your computer for the preset files
- Import your presets and they will appear in the Presets panel in Lightroom
- Note that by using this method, each folder of presets needs to be imported one by one
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it!